The University of Florida College of Pharmacy celebrated its 2021-22 faculty award recipients at a reception on May 23. The awardees were honored after the college’s annual faculty retreat and included the following winners from the department of medicinal chemistry:
- Faculty Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity (DIHE) Award (New for 2022): Oliver Grundmann, Ph.D.
- Outstanding Publication in Basic Research: Hendrik Luesch, Ph.D.
- Faculty Advisor of the Year: Oliver Grundmann, Ph.D.
- Media Excellence Award (2 recipients): Chris McCurdy, Ph.D., and Oliver Grundmann, Ph.D.
- Outstanding Teaching Team (Year 2) — 2PD – PHA 5784 Patient Care 4 Module 5 Nutrition and Weight Management (4 recipients): Carol Motycka, Pharm.D., Joanna Peris, Ph.D., Robert Huigens, Ph.D., and Oliver Grundmann, Ph.D.
- Outstanding Teaching Team (Year 3) — 3PD – PHA 5788 Patient Care 6 Module 2 – Assessment and Management of Acute Pain: (3 recipients): Adonice Khoury, Pharm.D., Jane Aldrich, Ph.D., and Jay McLaughlin, Ph.D.