- M.Sc., Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- B.S., School of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
Entry date into medicinal chemistry Ph.D. program: Summer 2017
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Synthesis
- Graduate Assistant, University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Summer 2017 – present
- Research Assistant, University of Mississippi, School of Pharmacy, Spring 2016 – Summer 2017
- Researcher, Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority (EAEA), Cairo, Egypt, 2008 – 2015
- Chemical Analyst, National Organization for Drug Control and Research (NODCAR), Cairo, Egypt, 2006 – 2008
- Practicing pharmacist, Community pharmacies, Cairo, Egypt
- Mostafa M. Ghorab, Fatma A. Ragab, Helmy I. Heiba, Hebaallah M. Agha, and Yassin M. Nissan, ” Novel 4-(4-substituted-thiazol-2-ylamino)-N-(pyridin-2-yl)-benzenesulfonamides as Cytotoxic and Radiosensitizing Agents,” Arch Pharm Res Vol 35, No 1, 59-68, 2012.
- Mostafa M. Ghorab, Fatma A. Ragab, Helmy I. Heiba, Hebaallah M. Agha, “Synthesis of Some Novel Sulfonamides Containing Biologically Active Alkanoic Acid, Acetamide, Thiazole, and Pyrrole Moieties of Expected Antitumor and Radiosensitizing Activities,” J. Basic. Appl .Chem., 1(2)8-14, 2011.